The Colombian British Chamber of Commerce, with the purpose of offering the best benefits and services to its affiliates, offers the Business English programme, an intensive English course focussing on different fields.
The aim of the lessons is to improve English conversation level making its mastery effective, permanent and longlasting, sharing functional and practical aspects with the students, leading them to strengthen their knowledge through an up to date and the current model of learning and training.
Courses focus on improving fluidity, through conversation activities that help strengthen the following skills:
– Business vocabulary – (Marketing, Finance, International Trade, Human Ressources).
– How to lead an interview.
– How to lead clear and efficient presentations in English.
– Improve negotiation skills in English.
– Read and write contracts, letters, emails and reports amongst others.
– Organise business events (conferences and meetings).
– Optimise information research on the Internet.
– Organise ideas and pass them on effectively in meetings and conferences.
– And much more – Certain topics can be studied in more depth if asked during the course.
Classes take place along with activities which allow attendees to share in different atmospheres such as lunches, in which they will simulate a business meeting, or in more casual environments such as in a British pub, to live the true British experience, learn etiquette and practice English in a different atmosphere.
Total Hours: 80 academic hours (2 hours daily, 8 hours weekly)